Friday, January 29, 2010

Sinus Infection from .......

So nothing to interesting has been going on in my life because I have literally locked myself in the new apartment. I seem to think that by staying inside my sinus infection will go away. To date this has not worked, but neither have the two antibiotics I have been on this past month. I have come to decided this is all to blame on the fact that I am allergic to Cipro or that fact that my insurance will not pay for anything but urgent care, and well we all know urgent care. Now I am not saying that urgent care is not a good place to go, but come on two antibiotics and a month of a sinus infection and I am still suffering. Also can I just say I am eating almost nothing now because I am too tired from not being able to sleep. Sorry to fuss, but I am just so tired right now.

No comments: