Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Searching

So I never realized how hard it is to find jobs that a person with a masters degree would qualify for. Yes I know I have an MDiv thus I qualify for like nothing. However, I have applied to around 15 jobs in the last three days. Since Saturday I have been searching monster and career builder to find jobs that I might qualify for. I have also been searching some hospital sites and then some ministry sites. Yes I know I am really only qualified to be like Christian Ed or Youth Minister right now, I have some clue of what denomination I am changing over to, and I am so not ordained yet. To put it down job hunting is hard. Luckily my dad is helping me put together a business resume to send along with my other resume when I fly back to NC tomorrow for a short trip. I know I cannot afford it right now, but I need to talk with my family about what my next steps are going to be.

No comments: