Saturday, July 11, 2009

And It is Done

As of today I am no longer a candidate for ministry in the United Methodist Church. Where will I go from here? Maybe non-prophet and be something like a director, Changing denomination is a definite but ministry (unless the church ordains by call) maybe not, hospital chaplaincy residency is still available as a option for me, and maybe back to school to get a degree in social work or some other helping field.

Now turning to an idea from Sarah. What makes me smile? Having good friends who will go out to dinner with you, find good BBQ because they know you miss it, go bowling and dancing at the same time with you, buy your alcohol because you lost your job, and then let you sleep it off on their couch. I love my Events and Adventures friends. A Special thanks to Bich, Tenisha, Amit, Terri, Carrie, David, Steve, Jose, Christina, and Jan.

1 comment:

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

I hope the things that make you smile helped you the way it helped me :)