Tuesday, July 21, 2009

NC beaches and Houston townhomes

This past week the head pastor, at the church where I am working until the end of the month, gave me some time off and told me to go home and talk things through with my family. I decided hay if I get a week off and I am going to NC I am going to the beach. So I went to NC on Wednesday.


My mom and I headed to the Writesville beach on Thursday. We had a blast just sitting on the beach and wading in the ocean. My father joined us Friday and the three of us went out for seafood, which I miss so much. Gulf Coast and East Coast seafood are very different. I like East Coast. I was just relaxing and not really focusing on everything that has happened over the past few weeks. I felt wonderful!


While I was at the beach I got a call from one of my Events and Adventures friends. She is a head hunter for a job agency. She called with an amazing job opportunity. Working as a Program Director of a community service that helps people find jobs. I sent her my resume, she sent it to the community service center and they responded within five minutes. My interview is tomorrow please pray.


So I am now back in Lake Jackson. The official email declaring that I am no longer going to working at Chapelwood was sent out to the youth. So I decided it is ok now to go look at the townhouse another person in E&A is renting a room out in. Erin and I meet tonight at her townhouse and had our little dogs meet as well. It was fun and cute and best of all we decided it would work out and I am moving in. To make things even better I called the apartment office before I went to meet her and there is a woman who wants my apartment, so I will not have to pay the rest of my lease!

No comments: