Monday, May 24, 2010

"You Are NOT Alone"..... God

Over this past week I have felt very alone. Change that over this past month. So much has happened in my life. I have moved back home, been diagnosed with a disease I will deal with the rest of my life, searched for jobs daily, and lost someone that mattered more than anything in the world to me and that I had not even met.

As all this has come upon me I have felt more and more alone. Then I started getting this feeling that God was telling me I am not alone. I have reconnected with Emily, a girl from high school. We disliked each other very much in high school and now we are hanging out and talking like best friends. I have been in contact with another person who is awaiting her diagnosis of the same disease I have. I pray she does not have it, yet I don't see how she cannot have it. Finally, this past week two of my favorite shows had the same topic. The same thing happening to the two main characters as happened to me last week. I know it is just TV, but I felt like God was using these shows to tell me I am not alone in this. God has been giving me these friendships and these shows to tell me and show me just how Loved I am by the God who has known me since before I was born.

No comments: