Thursday, April 1, 2010

Parents Visit and Sweet 16


Gotta love having the parents visit when there is a Duke Game.
Last weekend my parents came down from NC to visit me and James. They had been planing this for a while and none of us had any clue that Duke would make the Sweet 16 or Elite Eight.
As Luck would have it Duke did make the games in Houston, of all places. My mom made a call to my grandfathers best friend, an Iron Duke and got us tickets in row 42. Which was really close to the court action.
Unfortunately for me I ended up in the ER the day of the Duke Sweet 16 game and could not go ( I hate really bad kidney infection). So mom, dad, and James got to spend some quality time together. Luckily to say they LOVE James now!
Sunday I got to go to the Game against Baylor. We had a complete blast watching Duke win. All of us had a great day. Mom and I ended up going out to dinner with one of my mom's old co-workers. James and dad ate pizza and wings at home and to top that off James asked for my hand in marriage!

No comments: