Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I have the best Boyfriend

Let me first mention that my parents are coming into town for a visit tonight. They will be staying from tonight until Monday. As I got ready for my usual cleaning ritual before the parents get here I started to have immense pain in my lower back. I decided to ignore it and press on. That was yesterday. Today I was in so much pain that I tried to do work, quite doing work, took a bubble bath, and finally decided to call my PCP and ended up at an urgent care. As I was in so much pain James decided that he would clean for me! He did such a good job and is trying really hard to keep me comfortable until my pain pill kicks in. He ordered Chinese, cleaned the whole apartment, walked Rocky, and even drove with me to the pharmacy. I gotta love a man who will do all that!

No comments: