Thursday, April 22, 2010

When it rains, it pours

The past week and a half I have heard this saying a lot about my life. When it rains, it pours!


Starting last Monday I found out James had stolen money from me. I called him out on it and he flipped and ended up hurting his hand and getting himself put in jail.


Thursday I got a call from my temp agency telling me that permanent job offer I had been offered the week before had been taken back by the agency. Thus I lost my job, because I could not do anymore temp hours for the company.


Friday my family and I decided that I only had one choice. I am moving back to North Carolina next Thursday. I am starting to become ok with this.


Today my car would not start. I took it to the shop and now I will be spending $1300, that I don't have, to replace the ignition, the belt, and the cooling fan!


Usually I don't like using saying unless they refer to God's Blessing. However in my life this past week and a half, When it rains it will pour!

No comments: