Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Finally Feels Like Fall

The past few weeks we have had Fall weather on several days. This made me so happy. However, the feeling of Autumn did not come for me until this past week. My friends Exenia and Nubia decided that we needed to go costume shopping to get me out of my little Fall rut. The day was wonderful. We went to many different stores and they were so wonderful. Each of us tried on costume after costume laughing and giggling about how we looked. I had not done anything like that since high school. The last store we went to is where I found my costume. I did not want to try it on and was getting tired of all the shopping ( I dislike shopping very much). However, Xenia made me try the pirate wench costume on and I loved it. It made me feel like Autumn. I think it looked amazing on me, as did the many people on Halloween at the events and adventures party. Everyone talked about how happy have been seeming lately and how I have lost weight. The highlight of the night was seeing the look on my friend Gary's face as he saw me the first time on Halloween night (Gary is next to me in the picture). He is a really good guy and good friend. Seeing him look at me the way I looked at myself that night was wonderful. In some ways it made me think of how God sees me. It was just this look saying; Rachel you have always been Beautiful to me, but now you are seeing it and acting like it yourself and that makes you radiant.

No comments: