Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Life of the unemployed

As person who hates having nothing to do being unemployed is not a good thing for me. I have been spending most of my time searching any job search engine I can find for a job that I am experienced enough for. Came up with the idea that maybe I should go back to school, then decided not to. Decided to become a teacher, social studies grades 4-8, and am taking my TExES test next Tuesday for that. Have watched way too much TV and have spent many hours with two dogs, who are now very spoiled.


I have however done a few productive things. I moved to Houston. Love my new roommate Erin. I have started looking for a new church and denomination home. I have been to a different church and denomination for the past three weeks. I like Bethal UCC the best so far of all the churches (They sing communion !!!). I have discovered that I am at a place where God is trying to tell me something, but not sure what yet other than the fact that I need to be closer to God.

So where in all of this I became obsessed with the song "What do I Know of Holy"?

No comments: