Monday, April 27, 2009

What am I like 3

So I am stuck in my apartment for the next few days. I am contagious with a double ear infection and a throat infection (not strep though). I had to go sit in urgent care because my doctor is on vacation, how wrong is that. The nurse practitioner said she never sees infections like this in adults and usually not in children above the preschool age. Then she asks where I work and if I am around children. Hahaha. The church I work at has a preschool and she told me I must have the lowest immune system like ever. I did not think this was funny. Now I am on two antibiotics (one mouth, one ear drops). I am so frustrated. Then I was told not to go to work until Friday because I am so contagious. Which is just about impossible for me since I have coronation dinner for my princess/queen class tomorrow night, Wednesday nigh Bible Study, and a youth having surgery tomorrow. I am going to go nuts!!!!

No comments: