Saturday, March 14, 2009

This Ones for The Girls

I am so loving my youth girls. We have been having a blast doing a study called Be A Queen... Not a Princess... the crown is bigger! Over the past two weeks there have been a lot of times that opening up has happened. It seems that this small group process is making all of us see the best in each other. Although we are only 4 session in we have been doing the study for a month and a half, had to skip times for band concerts and Mardi Graz.

Last Friday night we got together and watched One Night with The King, talked about how awesome strong women are, and about guys. We had crazy amounts of sugar, pop, and laughs.

This week we talked about rule and laws that set boundaries for us. It was fun to hear about rules and laws the girls thought were good and bad. I have to say things are so different from even 10 years ago when I was 16. Ahhh!!

So I have only a few more weeks before the study is over. It makes me sad, but at the same time I am looking forward to keeping these relationship up and starting the study for the guys. I cannot wait to hear their thoughts and feelings about life as men of God.

No comments: