Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Planning a Wedding in 4 Months!!!!



So After few weeks of real planning I have figured out one thing. I am CRAZY thinking I can plan a wedding in 4 months. Oh well I am doing it any ways. Everything John and I seem to be doing is about the wedding or is doubling as two things at once. The above picture was taken at my Caterers restaurant about 5 minutes before we met with her. We did a whole little engagement session with my mom at the place. It is cute and I totally wish it were not a hour and a half away from the church.


So my list of things I have done:
Got the Dress, shoes, head pieces, and accessories
Flowers
Caterer
Reception at a sweet local Art Gallery
Church and Pastor Tim
My girl's have their dresses ordered( Flower girl dresses are in)
Mom has her dress
Invitations (still need printing but I have them)
We have registered at 3 places
Ordered our wedding rings Tonight!! (we won them)
DJ
The Cake (I am taking the Wilton classes with my mom and we are making the cake)
Day of Coordinator (Thank You Miss Kay)
Music for the Wedding (I think!?!?!?)
Photographer
Emailed out Save the Dates


Wait maybe I am more organized than I thought. Oh well I still think I am CRAZY for planning a wedding in 4 months.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but I can follow your plans this way! I love this!
LOVE YOU! <3