Saturday, August 27, 2011

Irene made me Productive


So living in North Carolina has it's downfalls.... Hurricanes. Yesterday after the third most crazy day of work ever at Thundershirt ( The 2 days before the 4th of July were worse)I went and got my dogs and headed to my parents. I wanted to make sure if anything happened with Irene that my mom had all the help she needs. She just had thyroid cancer removed last week and is very weak. So my only plan was to maybe clean and relax the Irene away.





What happened instead. I went to see my wedding flower mockup and well it is going to be amazing. John even loves them :). I cleaned my mom's house. Made decorations for my final cake class in the Wilton series. I will post picture tomorrow. I went shopping for things a woman wears under her wedding dress (aka a long line bra). Finally I finished shopping for my bridesmaids. I felt so very productive for a crazy windy day.

No comments: