Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Night of a Few of My Favorit Things

So Monday John and I decided to try out a new restaurant we found on restaurant.com. It is called Blue Note Grill. It was advertised as having Texas style BBQ, so we were both totally excited to try this out (John grew up from 2-11 years of age in the Houston area). Needless to say we were not let down about the Texas BBQ. I was literally licking my finger by the end of dinner. Oh Texas BBQ how I have missed you and love that I now have you back in my life.


When we got there a band was setting up. All I could think is sweet a little music with dinner. To my surprise it was a really good Jazz group. They did fun music the whole time and I totally love the whole experience. I also found out they have Jazz, Blues, and Big Band style music playing EVERY NIGHT!!!!! Needless to say I will be going back and will drag John with me.


When we got back to my house John and I turned on the TV to look for something to watch and he let me watch Hell's Kitchen for two hours. I am so in love with this wonderful man who will put up with my addiction to Hell's Kitchen. I just hope he can stand Grey's Anatomy.

No comments: