Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sad and Happy times

Over the past week I have been kind of going through some changes. I found out that I had hurt my ankle worse than I had thought. I thought sprained but it was torn ligament. NO FUN. I got to talk with my pastor about my past and what my spiritual life is like right now. The result of this was figuring out that I still need to work some on forgiving everything that has happened in the past few months.

Ok so here is the happy news. I had a long conversation with my friend Skyler on Friday night and we decided to date. We spent the weekend talking more and today I helped him move into a new apartment. I could not lift much because of my ankle, but we had a good time. In helping with the move I meet his best friends, dad, brother, and mom. It was an interesting day.

No comments: