Monday, December 15, 2008

Papers, Job interviews, and Finals

So I feel like I am completely overwhelmed. Over the past two weeks I have written 2 papers, one 9 page and one 12 page. I have also preached a sermon at my friend Jan's church and video taped it for my Preaching Final, flown to Texas for an interview with a church, and am now on to procrastinating studying for my last final of my Candler career.

I of course have a wonderful love of writing papers (I would much rather do write a paper than take an exam). However, I became extremely disturbed by my last paper on Dowry Deaths in India and how Families are a big reason they are still going on. I hated it and turned it in anyways so that I could be done with everything.

I got back yesterday from Texas. I feel in love with the church, the people, and youth. I cannot say officially that I have the Job yet, but I can say I will be moving to the Texas area at the beginning of January.

As for my last final. I cannot believe that Ethics is my final. I am worried about it yet, I have a feeling everything will work out alright. I need to get a 70 on this final to pass ethics. This would not normally be a problem for me except that I failed my midterm. I need this so badly. If I do not pass this exam then it will have an impact on if I can take any job I am offered. Ugh, I hate exam time.

No comments: