Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas, jobs, and moving plans

So it is almost Christmas (well 2 days) and I realized just how thankful I am for everything this past year. I told my mother yesterday that I got everything I asked Santa for this Christmas. I am now officially a graduate of Candler School of Theology and I got a job. The job is now official now and I am going to be the Youth Minister at Chapelwood United Methodist Church in Lake Jackson, TX. I loved the people I meet there and think everything is going to be great. The only thing is that I start January 4, 2009. So as exciting as everything is for me right now I am having a spend my Christmas packing up a trailer with my things. This means every present I unwrap I will be sticking in a box to go straight the trailer once we are done with the unwrapping of presents on Christmas. I will officially be moving on December 28th or 29th. This moving date depends on my mom's other nurse manager getting back in town. Well I will let everyone know more when I get down to Lake Jackson. For now I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

No comments: