Monday, October 6, 2008

Back to the grind!

So I am back in Atlanta and start back to school tomorrow. I am kind of excited to finally be back to school for more than hopefully a few days. Yet, I am scared right now as well.
Will I be able to catch up?
Will I be able to graduate in December?
My life feels so crazy right now and all I want to do is just be done with school. I have so many questions running through my head and I know that I am just worrying too much. I just wish I knew how everything will turn out.
Other than that everything is going alright. I was able to do a full workout today and go to work. I am healing slowly, but healing all the same. I am looking forward to Thursday and going to Wicked with my friend John. My life I guess is going back to normal and I know this will be good for me.

No comments: