Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Grandma

So my grandmother fell and broke her hip today. Of course I cannot be with her because I have missed so much school and this pisses me off. I really just want to go up and make sure she is being taken care of. However, my mother will be doing this job and that means more time off work. She has taken a lot of time off between my Great Aunt Betty dieing two weeks ago, my surgery complications (same time as Betty's funeral), and now having to go and be with my grandmother. I am so glad she has a stable job. I really just want to be in Cranberry Township right now and be with my grandmother. It is at times like this that I completely regret not having graduated from school yet. WHY in the world does this all have to pile up my last semester in seminary??????

No comments: