Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Resolution

So I am not one to usually make resolutions when a year ends, but this year I feel I need to do that.


My New Years Resolution is to decide what I want to do with my life and take steps to get there. Why? Because this year has been full of me searching for and working at jobs that I have hated. I have not found the fulfillment I had when I was in ministry in any job I have had this year.


My year in Review:
I started this year working and living in Texas. I worked for a Medical Research Consultant going over medical files for legal cases.
In March I met and got unofficially engaged to James Wolfkill. (total mistake on my part)
April James got put in jail and I figured out just how much he had stolen from me.
May 1st I moved back to NC
May I started looking for jobs and auditioned for Godspell and reconnected with Emily, Elizabeth, and Erin
June and July I had practice for Godspell (I played Robin) and search for jobs
August I got two jobs. 1) Baker at Cake Shop, 2) Teach Support for ACS
September I spent all my time working
October I helped throw a Baby shower for Emily and worked
November I had my 28th Birthday, met John (my boyfriend), and started having issues with the way things were done at ACS
December lost my job at ACS and started looking for work again.

No comments: