Thursday, November 25, 2010

Meet Rosey!


I never thought I would love 2 am so much as I do when I hear a little bark or howl from the crate that sits close to my bed.

Rosey came into me and my brothers life in a wonderful and unexpected way. We have been looking for a rescue dog for about two months now and David just could not get over wanting a Bernese Mountain Dog. We found two other rescue ones before Rosey but they both fell through. Two weeks ago a person from the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Blue Ridge Mountains sent out a plee for a home for a 8 week old puppy. Rosey needed a home with no stairs and a back yard where she can play and run and be safe. She has what is call hip Dyspepsia.
So here we are two weeks later with 8 week old Rosey being the love of our lives. She is funny, sweet, and has her own little personality.

No comments: