Saturday, July 17, 2010

Godspell and interviews

For the past few weeks my life has felt like I have, well, no life. All my time has been consumed by practice for Godspell and preparing for interviews. I am finally getting interviews, so please understand I am not complaining.

Godspell start on the 22 so it is less than 7 days away. It is amazing and freaky at the same time. This past week I have been at practice every night from 7-10pm. I proved once again how clumsy I can been by falling up the risers on the stage. Yes I said up the risers. Yet, I am loving being part of something big right now.

Interviews are going well. I have had three in the past three weeks. All at Duke or Duke affiliated places. Every one for very different positions. I am enjoying getting to improve my interview skills, but am getting tired of interviewing. It feels like I will never get a job at times. Yet, I know there will be something eventually.

No comments: