Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Crazyness

So I have felt a little out of place lately. I broke my arm falling down a flight of stairs in my house. Poor Lynn fell behind me and kind of slid down but I went down on my left wrist and snap. One more reason to feel behind this semester. Luckily it was a clean break and I only have a soft brace/cast.
Also I am finally getting places with my job hunt. I have been talking to a church in Texas and one in Washington (the state). I am heading to my third and what should be my final interview with the church in Texas this Friday. I will be down there with them until Monday. I am so excited and nervous as well. I cannot believe that I am finally in a place where I am going to get a full time ministry job. I am waiting on my second interview with the church in Washington. I don't know where I am going to end up but I know God is with me. Please pray for me and my search.
Finally I got my alumni email address today. I feel so official. I am finally going to graduate from Candler School of Theology and go out into the real world. This step has been 3 1/2 years in the making. Now I just have to make sure I pass all my classes this semester. Wish me luck!!

No comments: