Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another year


So this past thursday was my 26th Bithday. I had a great time with a group of my friends at the Cheesecake Factory.

However, I also kind of celebrated all weekend. I decided that since I did not have to go on an interview that I was going to go to Asheville. Joelle and Elizabeth, my two best college friends, still live there. I got to stay with Elizabeth and got to know her boyfriend better. We did a lot of things with Brandon, the boyfriend. I went and saw them in the holiday prade that they were in with their church. Last night Elizabeth and I meet Joelle at the Grove Park Inn. We went around and saw all the gingerbread houses, look in some stores, and had quile legs and chocolate cake at the Blue Ridge Room. It was a blast. I some how realized that I have changed in my way of thinking a lot since I have been at Candler. I am more liberal and that is not a bad things. However it does put a little bit of a drift between my college friends and I.

No comments: