Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday's always good.

So my life has been a little crazy with trying to finish up school, find a job, and recovering from surgery. I however am enjoying the fact that today is Friday. I got to go home early from school because I did not have work and am just enjoying my time by myself. Me time has gotten a little rare since I moved into a house with two guys at the end of August. They are cool, but sometimes a girl just needs a little time to do girl things like watch a romantic movie. I normally would have made myself do homework since I have a school trip to the Hindu Temple tomorrow and then am making some dinners at Dream Dinners. Yes I am spoiling myself with making and buying dinner that are easy to make and will be there for me after a long day at school. This will also get me out of having the same food every day (grilled chicken). So for now I guess that is everything for now.

No comments: