Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hitting the Branches

First off Happy Wear a Dress Tuesday. I took this a little further and did a Wear a dress Mondaay!

Growing up my family used to pick on me telling me they thought I hit most of the branches on the family tree on the way down. Why did they say this? I have just about every disorder that is on either side of my family. I wear glasses, I am overweight, I have big boobs ( yes I consider having big boobs a disorder), and the big one, I have congential hip dysplasia.

All of these plus a few more add to the fact that I am physically just falling apart at times. I spent almost all of high school with an imobalizer on my right leg, have had surgery on both knees, have been hospitalized for dehidration and well so many more. Over the past few days I have been reminded just how painfull the family tree could be. My wonderful hip dysplasia is acting up.

What this means is my hip is rolling in and out of joint. I am in pain most if not all of the time. It is not a fun experiance and I hope none of you ever have to experiance it. This all adds up to the fact that I have been restricted from standing, walking, or lifting a lot untill I can get seen by the orthopedist. Meaning I cannot work becasue all I do is stand, lift, and walk. It has made me more frusterated than ever becasue I had to spend the day trying to find someone to take my shift. Which did not happen, so needless to say my boss is not too happy.

No comments: