Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Job and Perks


The HTC EVO
One of the many perks of my new job is getting to play with phones like this while I am supposed to be learning how to trouble shoot Sprint phones.
Two weeks ago I interview and was offered a job at ACS as a customer service agent for their Sprint campaign. ACS is a Fortune 500 company that is part of the Xerox corporation. As a part of the Sprint campaign I will be trouble shooting all Sprint phones and devices. Which also means great savings on Sprint plans and phones. As a non-Sprint person I was like what can I do with this. I found out I also get discounts with Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobil. How cool is that? The perks keep going and going. Right now I am in training in a class for 32 days. Then I will be out on the floor trouble shooting in another type of training for 60 days. ACS really wants to make sure we have the best training possible so that we will succeed. The only somewhat bad part about the job is the hours, 3pm-12am.

No comments: